THE ROBERT CATHEY RESEARCH SOURCE
Updated: 7 September 1997
The Ernst T. Krebs, Jr. and John Beard Memorial Research Resource
A collection of papers bearing on the unitarian or Trophoblastic Fact of Cancer and related works on Metabolic Therapy
John Beard (1857-1924)
- Trypsin and Amylopsin in Cancer.
From the Medical Record, June 23, 1906, p. 1020 (http://www.navi.net/~rsc/beard066.htm).
- A Graphic depiction of the importance of Amylase in Cancer-immuno-enzyme therapy
A page that provides the images that show how the carbohydrates surrounding the cancer cell mask the proteins embedded in the cell from attack by protein digesting enzymes. Most enzyme therapies today focus on these proteinases and neglect amylase. In the suffusing form of this coating, the hormone hCG, acts as an inhibitor of protein digesting enzymes, but amylase will deactivate hCG along with trypsin. (http://www.navi.net/~rsc/sialo.htm).
- The Utility of Enzymes in Malaria.
A paper by Beard's friend and associate Dr. F.W. Lambelle. From the Medical Record, November 22, 1913, pp 928-931. (http://www.navi.net/~rsc/lamballa.htm).
Ernst T. Krebs, Jr. (1912-1996)
[updated 5 Sept 1997]
Dr. Charles Gurchot
- Fixed: Pathology of the Trophoblast Letter in Correspondence in the Journal of the American Medical Association, 1946, Volume 131(18):1527. (http://www.navi.net/~rsc/krebs46a.htm).
- Cancer or Cancers? Letter to the Editor, California Medicine, 65(5), November, 1946, pp. 261-62. (http://www.navi.net/~rsc/krebs46b.htm).
- New:Trophoblast Elements in Cancer, Letter to Editor of Science, Vol. 104, No.2700, 1946, p.302 (http://www.navi.net/~rsc/krebs46c.txt).
- The Pregnancy Toxemias --The Role of The Trophoblast and The Pancreas
Co-authored with Dr. Clifford Bartlett, From the Medical Record (Vol. 162, No.10, October, 1949). (http://www.navi.net/~rsc/krebs49b.htm).
- The Unitarian or Trophoblastic Thesis of Cancer
From the Medical Record, 163(7):149-174, July, 1950.
Ernst T. Krebs, Jr., Ernst T. Krebs, Sr., and Howard Beard.
- The Nitrilosides
in Plants and Animals.
From The Laetriles--Nitrilosides--in The Prevention and Control of Cancer, originally published by The McNaughton Foundation.
- The Nitrilosides (Vitamin B-17)
A translation of a paper originally delivered in German by Krebs before the International Medical Society for Blood and Tumor Disease, Nov. 7, 1970, in Baden-Baden, West Germany. (http://www.navi.net/~rsc/krebs3.htm)
- Therapeutically Effective Amygdalin
A summarized paper on the problems of using less than pure Amygdalin.
Appendixed in M.Salaman's Nutrition, the Cancer Answer. (http://www.navi.net/~rsc/isomyg.htm).
- Suggested Mechanisms of Action of Vitamin B-17
A short paper on the varied metabolic pathways of nitrilosides by Dr.
Charles Gurchot, Ph.D. (www.navi.net/~rsc/gurchot.htm)
- Graphic A
representation of the chemistry of nitrilosides in cancer. Image updated 28 Jan 97. (www.navi.net/~rsc/laetrl3.gif)
(Current Document Location: http://www.navi.net/~rsc/krebsall.htm)
RETURN TO INDEX
This Web page was written and made by
Roger Cathey, Research Associate of the ROBERT CATHEY RESEARCH SOURCE.
All pages Copyright © 1996 R.S.Cathey, except where specified otherwise.